AppRemo helps iPhone developers to use their services and tools to promote their applications. The target achieved through the service will be the promotion of the Developer’s application by obtaining reviews in the iTunes Store in a cost effective manner. To use the services provided by AppRemo, please read the service terms mentioned below.
(01) AppRemo holds no right in respects to title and interest in and to, and will not claim any titles except to the rights and licenses that are mentioned in the Agreement. All applications created by the developer are under their own Intellectual Property Rights.
(02) AppRemo holds all rights in title and interest in and to, and the developer retains no rights of any kind (besides the rights and licenses that are mentioned in the agreement). AppRemo retains its rights associated with Intellectual Property, Service Documentation, including without limitations of all AppRemo’s Mobile applications. All developers are permitted a nonexclusive, limited and revocable license while they are under the terms of the agreement, and are provided access to AppRemo’s Documentation, ONLY to run the service, pledging to meet all the requirements and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
ALL RIGHTS NOT SPECIFICALLY GRANTED IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE HEREBY HELD IN RESERVE BY APPREMO AND ITS RESPECTIVE LICENSORS.
The developer apprehends and recognizes that AppRemo has the right to individually create content, applications and other products or services that are comparable to the Developer’s applications, and this agreement doesn’t prevent or restrict AppRemo from building and developing such content, applications, and other items, without any commitment to you. The Developer can make suggestions and comments on the services provided by AppRemo, by providing us with concepts and opinions related to the site. If the Developer should choose to share such opinions, the developer, approves and commits to hand out all right, title and interest in and to such comments to AppRemo, and recognizes that AppRemo’s is permitted to use responses in any manner without constraint, and without any commitment to secrecy, acknowledgment, or reimbursement, or other duty to account. The Developer approves to make the necessary actions at the appointed time as AppRemo may reasonably request occasionally (including execution of affidavits and other documents) to perfect or confirm AppRemo’s ownership rights as seen in this Agreement.
The Developer recognizes and accepts that they are exclusively accountable for the development, operation, and maintenance of their applications, the content, and materials that are seen on or within their applications. AppRemo has no accountability or legal responsibility for the same.
01) Creating and displaying information and content on, through or within your applications; technical operation of the developer’s applications and all its associated equipment; the content or other materials that are within and available on your applications and the accuracy and appropriateness of your applications.
01) You are permitted to provide us all rights to grant us with licenses and privileges as the requirement in the Agreement without violating the rights of any third party.
02) Your applications and content will be in the use of our customers but will not intrude upon the rights of any individual which includes restrictions on contract rights, trade secrets, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, or any copyright, patent, trademark that refers or reflects on any individual.
03) You will at all times provide us with the required documentation that will: (a) obey with all valid and related laws as governed by the local, state, national and international regulations, without any limitations. All these laws will be applicable to export control regulations and country-specific economic sanctions implemented by India in relation to your business carried out with AppRemo. (b) You will at all times uphold and maintain all licenses and permits necessary in relation to the service being provided.
(c) if you have provided us with an application that includes payment or account information from its customers, you should have all the necessary documentation required to comply with the rules and regulations of any applicable payment network or association, (e.g., Visa, Star, Plus, PayPal, MasterCard, Google Checkout, Discover, American Express). This should also be sustained without limitations under the Payment Card Industry and Data Security Standard;
04) The content provided is not to be defamatory, fraudulent, illegal or obscene under any authority.
05) The applications in use should not contain any Trojan horse, adware, spyware, virus, worm, or any other malicious code.
06) You will carefully view the contents of this agreement and comply with the terms, policies and guidelines referenced in this Agreement
AppRemo does NOT take responsibility or accountability for Third Party Applications, Software, and its content; no matter who the cause reflects on, which may be AppRemo, by third parties, customers of the Service, or by any of the equipment or programming in relation to the service. AppRemo will also not take responsibility of events and conduct carried out by the service users when both online or offline. AppRemo takes NO responsibility in case of technical malfunctions or any other issues related to other problems like failure of email, servers or providers, telephone network or service, or players on account of technical problems, computer systems, software, computer or mobile phone equipment malfunction or breakdown, or other hardware or software, related problems that relate from using the Service AppRemo takes not responsibility in loss of customer content, death, or personal injury, resulting from anyone during the use of the Service when online or offline.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND THE APPREMO DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. APPREMO CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICE. APPREMO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR CERTIFY THAT THE CONTENT, MATERIALS OR SOFTWARE USED IN RELATION TO THE SERVICE ARE PRECISE, CONSISTENT, CURRENT, COMPREHENSIVE, OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT WILL APPREMO OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR DIRECTORS, BE ACCOUNTABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHICH INCLUDES ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA THAT REFLECTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF APPREMO IS CONSCIOUS OR HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Arbitration under this Agreement shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (the "AAA") under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The location of the arbitration and the allocation of costs and fees for such arbitration shall be determined in accordance with such AAA rules.
The Developer agrees to compensate and hold AppRemo and its directors, officers, partners and employees, agents, and contractors harmless from and against any liability, claim, damages, costs, loss, demand, and expenses, including attorney's fees that occur in connection with your use of the Service, or any abuse in respect to this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.